Opening Test Picture
Your screen resolution:Advertising:
Information of Picture:
File type: PNG;
File size: 43.7 kB;
Image size: 718 x 465 px;
Source image: opening.download
Preview / HTML
Forum | Blogs | BBCode
Please Pay Attention
All images found in the world network and can be used only with permission of the owner.
We Don't Intend to Showcase Copyright Images, Pictures, Graphics, Arts.
Wallpapers and other Graphics available on our website are for Personal Use Only (For Desktops, Laptops, Mobiles, Tablets Screen Backgrounds).
Not for commercial use.
It will be interesting to know about "Pictures"!
Pictures? - you are surprised. What is there to say, because everything is clear! Images in advertising, of course, are needed. This is obvious to everyone today and does not need additional proof. What else? Well, except that copyright is also a topic. Here, perhaps, that's all.
If you really think so (or somehow it seems), then we hasten to please you. :) In fact, the situation is somewhat different. There are a lot of nuances associated with the use of images in promotional materials. There are also big risks of "missing" with the picture, making one of the common mistakes today - and forgive farewell favorite work (at best) or the company's reputation (in the worst of the options).
There are a lot of subtleties, they can not be tampered with in one article. Therefore, we will touch only on certain rules for the use of images in advertising. They will help you not to step on the rake so beloved by many and be sure that, at least with the pictures in your projects, everything is in order.
The picture is worth ten thousand words
Today, advertising without images is nonsense. Such examples, perhaps, in the daytime and with fire can not be found. Pictures are used everywhere without fail. It's all about their magical properties:
- 1. The image attracts attention. After all, our eyes are our main source of information perception: the picture is easier to understand, and the text in which there is an image is usually allocated more.
- 2. The image simplifies perception. The speed of image perception is much higher than that of any other source of information: the sound we comprehend about half a second, the words - a whole second. The picture is perceived for a tenth of a second.
- 3. Image enhances trust. If your text is provided with an illustration, then it is trusted more: the photo is perceived in conjunction with the text and reinforces the impression from it.
And this, of course, is a weighty argument in favor of using images in any advertisement. However, you look sometimes at the picture - and you understand that it would be better if it was not at all. And such situations are by no means a rarity.
To avoid such incidents, we recommend that you carefully look at the pictures chosen for advertising and answer the following questions:
- Whose attention will be drawn to the image that you plan to use? It is very important that the picture you have chosen is targeted specifically at the audience to which your product (product or service) is addressed.
- Will you read the text that illustrates the picture? There are two extremes possible. The first one is called "Oh, what a wonderful picture!". In this case, the text and attention will not be paid, but the photograph "will go hand in hand". The opposite option is also not very joyful: it happens that the picture is so bad that you do not want to read the text.
- What associations will the image bring to your target audience? The simplest example is the advertising of pension savings, pension programs, pension funds. And as an illustration - a photograph of a well-groomed German old woman with books and flawless teeth bought in a western photobank.
Who can be advertised pension fund? There are two target audiences: young pensioners, saving money for later retirement, and middle-aged people who have seriously considered future pensions. Neither the one nor the others will associate with themselves a grandmother of the European model: she is a stranger, "not ours," does not inspire confidence. And the first thought when looking at it, obviously, will be this: "This is not about us and not for us." Impression caused by the image, immediately will be subconsciously transferred to the proposed product.
Three Matching Rules
We also want to draw your attention to three important rules concerning the appropriateness of using a particular image.